How to Delete ChromaCom Completely
Learn how to delete your ChromaComfort™ account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete ChromaCom Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ChromaComfort™:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your ChromaCom account, contact ChromaCom via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify ChromaCom of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete ChromaCom on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete ChromaComfort™".
3. Delete ChromaCom on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "ChromaComfort™" and Click "Uninstall".
ChromaComfort™ Product Details
Using this app with your ChromaComfort exhaust fan you are able to create a custom personal color ambiance in your bathroom or other humidity-prone rooms. Control light settings (colored or white) and brightness, set timers, control the fan, or create scenes with your favorite colors, all this is possible with ChromaComfort™ A spa-like experience is only the tap of your screen away via this Bluetooth™ connected App. Compatible with Broan AER110RGBL, AERN110RGBL, SPK110RGBL, SPKN110RGBL, FG600RGB & FG800RGB for the US. And then AER110RGBLC, AERN110RGBLC, SPK110RGBL, SPKN110RGBL, FG600RGB & FG800RGB for Canada. Due to app enhancements, if a problem with the app is encountered after upgrading, follow these steps to update your app: 1. Unpair the fan from your phone Bluetooth settings. Note, this is different than disconnecting the fan from your Bluetooth, you must “forget” the device on your phone 2. Uninstall the Chromacomfort app 3. Reinstall the Chromacomfort app from the Google Play Store If you are experiencing any issues with your ChromaComfort™ App please visit https://www.broan-nutone.com/en-us/home/customer-service/chromacomfort-fan-led-light-faq or reach out to our technical support team in the US at 1-800-558-1711 or 1-800-567-3855 in Canada. The customer service team would be happy to help you resolve any issues you have with the App.