How to Delete Auto & Home at The Hart Completely
Learn how to delete your Auto & Home at The Hartford account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Auto & Home at The Hart Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Auto & Home at The Hartford:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Auto & Home at The Hart account, contact Auto & Home at The Hart via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Auto & Home at The Hart of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Auto & Home at The Hart on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Auto & Home at The Hartford".
3. Delete Auto & Home at The Hart on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Auto & Home at The Hartford" and Click "Uninstall".
Auto & Home at The Hartford Product Details
Auto insurance service that goes on the road with you. Use The Hartford smartphone app to: • View your policy and billing documents any time you need them • Store a copy of your digital auto ID card to access without logging in • Pay your bills by credit or debit card, or checking account • File and track claims and contact our Claims Handlers • Contact your insurance agent or find an agent near you • Manage your email delivery preferences • Get emergency roadside assistance when you need help • Find auto repair services or request glass repair • Locate a replacement vehicle to get back on the road quickly • Provide feedback based on your customer experience