How To Delete Simple - make it easy Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Simple - make it easy account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Simple - make it easy app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Simple - make it easy completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Simple - make it easy
Delete Simple - make it easy Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Simple - make it easy. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Simple - make it easy via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Simple .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Simple of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Simple - make it easy's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Simple - make it easy on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Simple - make it easy from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Simple - make it easy app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Simple - make it easys from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Simple - make it easy icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Simple - make it easy.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Simple - make it easy app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Simple - make it easy" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Simple - make it easy app from your Android device
To delete Simple - make it easy from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Simple - make it easy.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Simple - make it easy app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Simple - make it easy app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Simple - make it easy Software Details
No matter where you have a bank account, with Simple, you can use your mobile phone as a bankcard, for contactless payments: • To enable the contactless payment digitize your OTP MasterCard or Maestro card. If your bankcard is not issued by OTP Bank, create a virtual Simple card via the application and top-up your bank balance. What kind of additional services are offered by Simple? • Purchase e-vignettes or pay for your parking, pay your cheques • Simple motor assistance insurance for your car of any age • BKK mobile tickets and passes, bus tickets and passes for regional and loca...