How to Delete AVAX Blood Pressure Diary Completely
Learn how to delete your AVAX Blood Pressure Diary account, your personal data and also delete the AVAX Blood Pressure Diary app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with AVAX Blood Pressure Diary completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete AVAX Blood Pressure Diary Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AVAX Blood Pressure Diary. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting AVAX Blood Pressure Diary via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with AVAX Blood Pressure Diary.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify AVAX Blood Pressure Diary of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting AVAX Blood Pressure Diary's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of AVAX Blood Pressure Diary on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete AVAX Blood Pressure Diary from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete AVAX Blood Pressure Diary app from your Iphone
If you want to delete AVAX Blood Pressure Diary from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the AVAX Blood Pressure Diary icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on AVAX Blood Pressure Diary.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the AVAX Blood Pressure Diary app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete AVAX Blood Pressure Diary" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete AVAX Blood Pressure Diary from your Android phone
To delete AVAX Blood Pressure Diary from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on AVAX Blood Pressure Diary.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the AVAX Blood Pressure Diary app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the AVAX Blood Pressure Diary app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
AVAX Blood Pressure Diary Software Details
1. Diary app to track blood pressure and weight, including medication reminder.
2. We hope you enjoy our app and it helps you to keep your diary and manage high blood pressure, and possibly even lower blood pressure levels or achieve weight loss.
3. - Weight tracker: Track blood pressure and weight (to see if there is a link) or manage weight loss.
4. Measuring with your home blood pressure checker, keeping a blood pressure log in a blood pressure tracker app should be part of your therapy, but it can't replace a doctor.
5. Therefore people should check blood pressure levels regularly and keep the data in a bp log.
6. To track blood pressure and heart rate an external blood pressure monitor is required.
7. Approximately one quarter of the world's population is suffering from hypertension, 5% suffer from low blood pressure (hypotension).
8. At the end of 2018 we finally wanted to take high blood pressure management more seriously ourselves and started developing a smart blood pressure app: AVAX Blood Pressure.
9. Even today we can still see so many apps coming into the stores that claim, they can measure blood pressure directly in the app and promote themselves as instant blood pressure checker.
10. - The app can also remind you whenever it is time for you to take your blood pressure.
11. - Statistics that follow current hypertension guidelines and that are easy to understand and give a clear picture of what your arterial pressure looks like.