How To Delete Stardoll Access Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Stardoll Access account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Stardoll Access app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Stardoll Access completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Stardoll Access Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Stardoll Access. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Stardoll Access via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Stardoll Access.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Stardoll Access of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Stardoll Access's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Stardoll Access on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Stardoll Access from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Stardoll Access app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Stardoll Access from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Stardoll Access icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Stardoll Access.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Stardoll Access app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Stardoll Access" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Stardoll Access from your Android phone
To delete Stardoll Access from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Stardoll Access.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Stardoll Access app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Stardoll Access app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Stardoll Access Software Details
Fame, Fashion & Friends in the palm of your hand! With Stardoll Access all the features you know and love about Stardoll can now be accessed anywhere and anytime via your smartphone. This app gives you unparalleled access to your Avatar – called a MeDoll and allows you to keep tabs on your Stardoll status which includes Starpoints, Starcoins and your Stardollars. More importantly Stardoll Access is a gateway to the largest community of fabulous, fashion obsessed girls and boys from all over the world. Stardoll Access also brings you the best of fresh new fashion and accessories dir...