How To Cancel Stardoll Access Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Stardoll Access and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Stardoll Access subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Stardoll Access subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Stardoll Access website
- Alternatives to Stardoll Access
Cancel Stardoll Access Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Stardoll Access subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Stardoll Access".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Stardoll Access subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Stardoll Access subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Stardoll Access Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Stardoll Access" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Stardoll Access will now be canceled.
Cancel Stardoll Access Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Stardoll Access via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Stardoll Access. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Stardoll Access
Cancel Stardoll Access Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Stardoll Access via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Stardoll Access's Website
Another way of canceling Stardoll Access subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Stardoll Access app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.stardoll.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Stardoll Access App
Fame, Fashion & Friends in the palm of your hand! With Stardoll Access all the features you know and love about Stardoll can now be accessed anywhere and anytime via your smartphone. This app gives you unparalleled access to your Avatar – called a MeDoll and allows you to keep tabs on your Stardoll status which includes Starpoints, Starcoins and your Stardollars. More importantly Stardoll Access is a gateway to the largest community of fabulous, fashion obsessed girls and boys from all over the world. Stardoll Access also brings you the best of fresh new fashion and accessories dir...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app