How To Cancel Video Player HD Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Video Player HD and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Video Player HD subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Video Player HD subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Video Player HD website
- Alternatives to Video Player HD
Cancel Video Player HD Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Video Player HD subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Video Player HD".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Video Player HD subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Video Player HD subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Video Player HD Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Video Player HD" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Video Player HD will now be canceled.
Cancel Video Player HD Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Video Player HD via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Video Player HD. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Video Player HD
Cancel Video Player HD Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Video Player HD via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Video Player HD's Website
Another way of canceling Video Player HD subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Video Player HD app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.technoxyz.xyz and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Video Player HD App
Video Player for Android is the best video player in the market. Enjoy high quality videos plays smoothly . Video player supports all video formats including AVI , MP4 , WMV , RMVB , MKV , 3GP , M4V , MOV , TS , MPG , FLV etc. One of the best and essential application for your device . Features: 1 lists all video files 2 music player with equalizer and presets 3 bass and treble adjustment 4 support for all video and audio formats 5 multiple subtitle formats support 6 video streaming support 7 quick start and smooth and easy playback with video resume ------------------------...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app