How To Cancel HSBC UK Mobile Banking Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of HSBC UK Mobile Banking and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your HSBC UK Mobile Banking subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your HSBC UK Mobile Banking subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on HSBC UK website
- Alternatives to HSBC UK Mobile Banking
Cancel HSBC UK Mobile Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel HSBC UK Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "HSBC UK Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling HSBC UK Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel HSBC UK Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel HSBC UK Mobile Banking Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "HSBC UK Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to HSBC UK will now be canceled.
Cancel HSBC UK Mobile Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to HSBC UK Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see HSBC UK Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from HSBC UK
Cancel HSBC UK Mobile Banking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting HSBC UK Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on HSBC UK Mobile Banking's Website
Another way of canceling HSBC UK Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/contact-and-support/ways-to-bank/mobile and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About HSBC UK Mobile Banking App
Designed especially for our UK customers, the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app lets you manage your money on the go easily and securely. • Log on quickly and securely with your fingerprint • See your accounts, transactions, standing orders and Direct Debits at a glance • View and download your statements • Send money to new payees using their bank details or phone number (Paym) • Transfer money between accounts • Deposit a cheque • Block your card temporarily If you have HSBC accounts outside of the UK, please also download the HSBC Mobile Banking app to manage your global accounts. HSBC...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app