How To Cancel PhoneAccount Abuse Detector Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PhoneAccount Abuse Detector and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PhoneAccount Abuse Detector subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PhoneAccount Abuse Detector subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PhoneAccount Abuse Detector website
- Alternatives to PhoneAccount Abuse Detector
Cancel PhoneAccount Abuse Detector Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PhoneAccount Abuse Detector subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PhoneAccount Abuse Detector".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PhoneAccount Abuse Detector subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PhoneAccount Abuse Detector subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PhoneAccount Abuse Detector Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PhoneAccount Abuse Detector" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PhoneAccount Abuse Detector will now be canceled.
Cancel PhoneAccount Abuse Detector Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PhoneAccount Abuse Detector via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PhoneAccount Abuse Detector. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PhoneAccount Abuse Detector
Cancel PhoneAccount Abuse Detector Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PhoneAccount Abuse Detector via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PhoneAccount Abuse Detector's Website
Another way of canceling PhoneAccount Abuse Detector subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PhoneAccount Abuse Detector app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://linuxct.space and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PhoneAccount Abuse Detector App
PhoneAccount Abuse Detector is a simple application to enumerate and detect any application that (ab)uses adding an indefinite amount of PhoneAccount(s) to Android's TelecomManager. This application exists because malicious or just improperly programmed applications can, intentionally or not, block your device from the ability to call emergency numbers. If you are in such a situation, this app helps you to find the culprit – which you then can uninstall (or disable). About permissions: This application requires two call management permissions, Manifest.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE and Ma...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app