How To Cancel Piano Beat: Tiles Touch Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Piano Beat: Tiles Touch and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Piano Beat: Tiles Touch subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Piano Beat: Tiles Touch subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Piano Beat website
- Alternatives to Piano Beat: Tiles Touch
Cancel Piano Beat: Tiles Touch Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Piano Beat: Tiles Touch subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Piano Beat: Tiles Touch".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Piano Beat: Tiles Touch subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Piano Beat: Tiles Touch subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Piano Beat: Tiles Touch Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Piano Beat: Tiles Touch" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Piano Beat will now be canceled.
Cancel Piano Beat: Tiles Touch Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Piano Beat: Tiles Touch via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Piano Beat: Tiles Touch. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Piano Beat
Cancel Piano Beat: Tiles Touch Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Piano Beat: Tiles Touch via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Piano Beat: Tiles Touch's Website
Another way of canceling Piano Beat: Tiles Touch subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Piano Beat: Tiles Touch app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://sensornotes.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Piano Beat: Tiles Touch App
Piano Beat: Tiles Touch 's similar to other piano games, you just have to tap the music tiles then enjoy the wonderful music and rhythm in game. With Piano Beat: Tiles Touch, you can perform piano music by simply tapping piano tiles. With ease and fun, melody and rhythm of piano songs flow freely along your finger touch. Supports a wide variety of keyboard instruments (Piano, Grand Piano, Pipe Organ, Harpsichord, Accordion, Electric Guitar, Harp, Cello Pizzicato, Guzheng, Nylon Guitar, Plucked String, Music Box, Sitar, Xylophone, Harp, Vibes, Clarinet, Ukulele, Brass, Thai Bells, Tabbla, Diz...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app