How to Delete Jump Ball Completely
Learn how to delete your Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats account, your personal data and also delete the Jump Ball app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Jump Ball Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Jump Ball.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Jump Ball of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Jump Ball's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Jump Ball app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Jump Ball from your Android phone
To delete Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats Software Details
1. Become a ball bounce master with Jump Ball: Music Tiles Game and rolling ball so hard to reach out the light in the music road.
2. Remember: ball bounces on the tiles, follow the beat drops, hit some nice combos and see how the ball jump with music.
3. Your simple mission is to keep the rolling ball safely on the tiles during its journey in the dancing road while carefully listening to the rhythm.
4. New popular energetic music added for the Jump Ball.