How to Delete Drum Live Completely
Learn how to delete your Drum Live: Real drum account, your personal data and also delete the Drum Live app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Drum Live: Real drum completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Drum Live Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Drum Live: Real drum. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Drum Live: Real drum via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Drum Live.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Drum Live of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Drum Live's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Drum Live: Real drum on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Drum Live: Real drum from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Drum Live app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Drum Live: Real drum from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Drum Live: Real drum icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Drum Live: Real drum.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Drum Live: Real drum app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Drum Live: Real drum" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Drum Live from your Android phone
To delete Drum Live: Real drum from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Drum Live: Real drum.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Drum Live: Real drum app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Drum Live: Real drum app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Drum Live: Real drum Software Details
1. Just tap and instantly hear the kick drums, cymbals, or snare drums! Excellent for anyone who wants study or play the drums, without making too much noise or taking up too much space.
2. This virtual drum games lets you play on the drum kit with drums sticks right along with a pianist, guitarist and even a singer.
3. With 4000+ drums lessons for you to learn how to play.
4. This app will help you learn drums to become real drummer.
5. Drum Live: the best drums app.