How To Delete Dunk n Beat Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Dunk n Beat account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Dunk n Beat app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Dunk n Beat completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Dunk n Beat Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Dunk n Beat. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Dunk n Beat via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Dunk n Beat.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Dunk n Beat of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Dunk n Beat's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Dunk n Beat on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Dunk n Beat from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Dunk n Beat app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Dunk n Beats from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Dunk n Beat icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Dunk n Beat.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Dunk n Beat app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Dunk n Beat" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Dunk n Beat app from your Android device
To delete Dunk n Beat from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Dunk n Beat.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Dunk n Beat app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Dunk n Beat app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Dunk n Beat Software Details
Dunk n Beat combines a carefully selected music collection with the famous sport – basketball – to create an experience you have never been through before! Featuring different stages of increasing difficulty to unlock new balls and popular songs. The key is not only to let your ball drop out of the basket zone but also play to the music. Listen to the beat and the melody, and afterward, you will find yourself into "zone". Come on! Test your sports skills and dunk skills! See the surprises every level holds for you. Swipe the screen to control the basket and drop into the zone, the more...