How to Cancel Nemours
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Nemours subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Nemours subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Nemours Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Nemours subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Nemours".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Nemours subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Nemours subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Nemours Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Nemours" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Nemours will now be canceled.
Cancel Nemours Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Nemours via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Nemours. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Nemours
Cancel Nemours via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Nemours via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Nemours's Website
Another way of canceling Nemours subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Nemours app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.nemours.org/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Nemours App
Get the best of Nemours, including 24/7 access to our pediatricians and our award-winning educational content, at your fingertips. Gain secure access to your child's medical records, as well as other tools designed to help you keep your child healthy. Key Features: - View your child's test results, immunizations, growth charts and doctor visit notes - Have video visits for urgent needs and scheduled appointments - Send a message to your child's care team any time - Request prescription refills - Get reminders for upcoming appointments - Complete pre-visit tasks from the comfort of home - Search our library of KidsHealth educational content The Nemours app also has custom features for children with specific conditions, like asthma and congenital heart disease. About Nemours Children's Health Nemours Children’s Health is one of the nation’s largest multistate pediatric health systems, including two free-standing children's hospitals and a network of nearly 80 primary and specialty care practices across five states. Nemours seeks to transform the health of children by adopting a holistic health model that utilizes innovative, safe, and high-quality care, while also caring for the health of the whole child beyond medicine. Nemours also powers the world’s most-visited website for information on the health of children and teens, KidsHealth.org.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app