Learn how to cancel AAOS Annual Meeting subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
- Cancel on iphone
- Cancel on android
- Cancel on Paypal
- Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Website
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel AAOS Annual Meeting Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "AAOS Annual Meeting".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "AAOS Annual Meeting" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AAOS Annual Meeting Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "AAOS Annual Meeting" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to AAOS Annual Meeting will now be canceled.
Cancel AAOS Annual Meeting Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "AAOS Annual Meeting" or "AAOS" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from AAOS Annual Meeting
Cancel AAOS Annual Meeting via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to meeting@redacted... Login to see email.
Alternatively, you can directly ask AAOS Annual Meeting customer service to cancel your subscription using the form below:
Chat with our AppContacter AI Support
Cancel Subscription Directly on AAOS Annual Meeting's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.aaos.org/myacademy/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.