How to Cancel Pipa Extreme
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Pipa Extreme: Chinese Musical Instruments subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Pipa Extreme: Chinese Musical Instruments subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Pipa Extreme Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pipa Extreme: Chinese Musical Instruments subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pipa Extreme: Chinese Musical Instruments".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pipa Extreme: Chinese Musical Instruments subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pipa Extreme: Chinese Musical Instruments subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pipa Extreme Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pipa Extreme: Chinese Musical Instruments" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pipa Extreme will now be canceled.
Cancel Pipa Extreme Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pipa Extreme: Chinese Musical Instruments via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pipa Extreme: Chinese Musical Instruments. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pipa Extreme
Cancel Pipa Extreme via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pipa Extreme: Chinese Musical Instruments via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Pipa Extreme's Website
Another way of canceling Pipa Extreme: Chinese Musical Instruments subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pipa Extreme: Chinese Musical Instruments app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://sensornotes.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pipa Extreme: Chinese Musical Instruments App
The pipa (Chinese: 琵琶) is a four-stringed Chinese musical instrument, belonging to the plucked category of instruments. Sometimes called the Chinese lute, the instrument has a pear-shaped wooden body with a varying number of frets ranging from 12 to 26. Another Chinese four-string plucked lute is the liuqin, which looks like a smaller version of the pipa. The pear-shaped instrument may have existed in China as early as the Han dynasty, and although historically the term pipa was once used to refer to a variety of plucked chordophones, its usage since the Song dynasty refers exclusively to the pear-shaped instrument. The pipa is one of the most popular Chinese instruments and has been played for almost two thousand years in China. Several related instruments in East and Southeast Asia are derived from the pipa; these include the Japanese biwa, the Vietnamese đàn tỳ bà, and the Korean bipa. The Korean instrument is the only one of the three that is no longer widely used; examples survive in museums, as attempts to revive the Korean instrument have been partially successful in recent years. Features: - Full Pipa Scale (Gamme/Gam) Music instrument: + Major + Major Pentatonic + Major Blues + Mixolydian + Klezmer + Minor Pentatonic + Minor Blues + Japanese + Minor + Harmonic Minor + Dorian + South-East Asian - Music games to practice - Beautiful music visualizer - Play with 650,000+ song from music songbooks - Lessons mode for easy learning - D...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app