How to Cancel FFL Plants
Learn how to cancel FFL Plants subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel FFL Plants Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "FFL Plants".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "FFL Plants" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FFL Plants Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "FFL Plants" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to FFL Plants will now be canceled.
Cancel FFL Plants Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "FFL Plants" or "UF/IFAS IT" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from FFL Plants
Cancel FFL Plants via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on FFL Plants's Website
- Visit their website - https://ffl.ifas.ufl.edu and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About FFL Plants App
Loaded with information on over 450 Florida-friendly plants, the Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ plant app is your perfect guide to the right native and ornamental plants for a resilient, sustainable Florida landscape. The app makes it easy to select plants suited to your part of the state, then helps you sort through them based on their full-grown size, shape, flower color, sun/shade needs, drought/water tolerance, and more.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app