How To Cancel Yahoo Finance Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Yahoo Finance and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Yahoo Finance subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Yahoo Finance subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Yahoo Finance website
- Alternatives to Yahoo Finance
Cancel Yahoo Finance Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Yahoo Finance subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Yahoo Finance".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Yahoo Finance subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Yahoo Finance subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Yahoo Finance Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Yahoo Finance" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Yahoo Finance will now be canceled.
Cancel Yahoo Finance Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Yahoo Finance via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Yahoo Finance. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Yahoo Finance
Cancel Yahoo Finance Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Yahoo Finance via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Yahoo Finance's Website
Another way of canceling Yahoo Finance subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Yahoo Finance app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://mobile.yahoo.com/finance and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Yahoo Finance App
Your #1 finance destination to track the markets and the economy. Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market. Favorite features: • Track the performance of your personal portfolio • Follow stocks to get real-time quotes and personalized news • Discover detailed financial information such as historical financials, ESG ratings, and top holders • Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, and futures • Compare and evaluate stoc...
Reported Cancelation Issues
please cancel my yahoo finance subscription. my name is BASHIR SEKH, PHONE -8329293105
— by Bashir Sekh on Sep 01 2021
Hi, I want to cancel the subscription of yahoo finance. My account number is [email protected]
— by Chris on Aug 06 2021
I am not complaining but more of raiseing awareness so I can avoid many going through what I am now.
I was trying to contact the reported directly via email but almost no one has an ability to write to them.
you did a story on suspending mortgage and forebearance for landlords etc. the full truth to that has not been published. when you do the forebearance they tag on whatever money you have not paid to your loan balance which is why i lost thousands and had to sell my home.
I went from owing 174k to nearly 203K after they were done messing me over (the loan servicer).
— by anna day on Jun 04 2021
Would like to understand some details of the service .please contact asap.
— by Carlos A Maldonado on Apr 27 2021
Search for another app