How To Cancel Gold Silver Price & News Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Gold Silver Price & News and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Gold Silver Price & News subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Gold Silver Price & News subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Gold Silver Price News website
- Alternatives to Gold Silver Price & News
Cancel Gold Silver Price & News Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Gold Silver Price & News subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Gold Silver Price & News".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Gold Silver Price & News subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Gold Silver Price & News subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Gold Silver Price & News Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Gold Silver Price & News" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Gold Silver Price News will now be canceled.
Cancel Gold Silver Price & News Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Gold Silver Price & News via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Gold Silver Price & News. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Gold Silver Price News
Cancel Gold Silver Price & News Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Gold Silver Price & News via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Gold Silver Price & News's Website
Another way of canceling Gold Silver Price & News subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Gold Silver Price & News app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.goldandsilverapp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Gold Silver Price & News App
HERE's how the app could help YOU to enhance your precious metal investing and trading experience: ▪ An Overview page that shows the spot prices of Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium all in one page! ▪ Quickly check the latest spot prices when trading physical gold coins or silver bars at local pawn shops or one-on-one negotiation. ▪ Historical charts ranging from 24-hour period to 10-year period (more on this feature later) enables you to have insights into short, medium and long term price trends for each of the precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium). ▪ Able to...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app