How To Cancel Video Editor Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Video Editor and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Video Editor subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Video Editor subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Video Editor website
- Alternatives to Video Editor
Cancel Video Editor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Video Editor subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Video Editor".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Video Editor subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Video Editor subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Video Editor Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Video Editor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Video Editor will now be canceled.
Cancel Video Editor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Video Editor via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Video Editor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Video Editor
Cancel Video Editor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Video Editor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Video Editor's Website
Another way of canceling Video Editor subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Video Editor app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.wevideo.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Video Editor App
"Trust me, within minutes you will have some really cool videos." - TalkAndroid.com The WeVideo video editor has been featured in TechCrunch, The Next Web, Wired, CNET, ReelSEO, and more! WeVideo’s free video editor for Android makes it easy, fast and fun to create and share amazing videos. You don’t need to be a pro to create incredible videos for school, business and life! Upload your favorite photos, video and music clips and arrange them any way you like. Choose a theme, music or sounds from our included library. Take complete creative control with eye-catching text, transitions,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app