How To Cancel Timbloader for Tumblr Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Timbloader for Tumblr and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Timbloader for Tumblr subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Timbloader for Tumblr subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Timbloader website
- Alternatives to Timbloader for Tumblr
Cancel Timbloader for Tumblr Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Timbloader for Tumblr subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Timbloader for Tumblr".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Timbloader for Tumblr subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Timbloader for Tumblr subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Timbloader for Tumblr Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Timbloader for Tumblr" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Timbloader will now be canceled.
Cancel Timbloader for Tumblr Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Timbloader for Tumblr via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Timbloader for Tumblr. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Timbloader
Cancel Timbloader for Tumblr Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Timbloader for Tumblr via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Timbloader for Tumblr's Website
Another way of canceling Timbloader for Tumblr subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Timbloader for Tumblr app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.tumbloader.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Timbloader for Tumblr App
With Timbloader, you can download everything on your Tumblr easier. DISCLAIMER: This app is not an official app. Just a tool for users save their media. All logos and trademarks displayed on this app are property of Tumblr. Easy to use : 1- Open the official application 2- Click on the share/send button below the media content (photo/video/audio) 3- Choose Timbloader in the list 4- Wait for information are loaded, click on Download button. ***HOME PAGE***: http://www.tumbloader.net
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app