How To Cancel Victory Baptist Church Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Victory Baptist Church and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Victory Baptist Church subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Victory Baptist Church subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Victory Baptist Church website
- Alternatives to Victory Baptist Church
Cancel Victory Baptist Church Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Victory Baptist Church subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Victory Baptist Church".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Victory Baptist Church subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Victory Baptist Church subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Victory Baptist Church Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Victory Baptist Church" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Victory Baptist Church will now be canceled.
Cancel Victory Baptist Church Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Victory Baptist Church via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Victory Baptist Church. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Victory Baptist Church
Cancel Victory Baptist Church Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Victory Baptist Church via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Victory Baptist Church's Website
Another way of canceling Victory Baptist Church subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Victory Baptist Church app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.pentateuchtechnologies.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Victory Baptist Church App
App contains Kannada Christian song lyrics, Kannada message videos. More to come on this app are Kannada KJV Bible and Kannada concordance that will help locate the verses from the Bible based on the search tags.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app