How To Cancel To Do List Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of To Do List and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your To Do List subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your To Do List subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on To Do List website
- Alternatives to To Do List
Cancel To Do List Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel To Do List subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "To Do List".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling To Do List subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel To Do List subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel To Do List Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "To Do List" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to To Do List will now be canceled.
Cancel To Do List Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to To Do List via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see To Do List. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from To Do List
Cancel To Do List Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting To Do List via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on To Do List's Website
Another way of canceling To Do List subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the To Do List app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://splendapps.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About To Do List App
What is SplenDO? SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use. It is truly usable with great user experience. No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized! At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things! SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use. Key Features • User friendly task management • Grouping tasks in handy task lists • Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do • Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them • Syncing with Google that just works More Details • Adding tas...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I would like to cancel my subscription
— by Ray Brett on Sep 21 2021
Search for another app