How To Cancel Notepad Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Notepad and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Notepad subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Notepad subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Notepad website
- Alternatives to Notepad
Cancel Notepad Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Notepad subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Notepad".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Notepad subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Notepad subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Notepad Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Notepad" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Notepad will now be canceled.
Cancel Notepad Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Notepad via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Notepad. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Notepad
Cancel Notepad Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Notepad via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Notepad's Website
Another way of canceling Notepad subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Notepad app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://splendapps.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Notepad App
Notepad - Notes Adler Notes is free, full-featured and easy to use notepad app for Android. You can use it as a digital notebook or diary. Our app is also perfect for recording lectures, business meetings and interviews. It saves your inspirations, holiday plans, shopping lists or anything you want to organize or remember! Colors and tags help you to organize and classify everything. You can work everywhere, stay productive and get reminders at the right time. More features and details • Basic note has a text field where you can write notes of any length • Notes can have many add...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app