How to Cancel Skincare Routine Diary
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Skincare Routine Diary subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Skincare Routine Diary subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Skincare Routine Diary Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Skincare Routine Diary subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Skincare Routine Diary".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Skincare Routine Diary subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Skincare Routine Diary subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Skincare Routine Diary Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Skincare Routine Diary" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Skincare Routine Diary will now be canceled.
Cancel Skincare Routine Diary Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Skincare Routine Diary via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Skincare Routine Diary. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Skincare Routine Diary
Cancel Skincare Routine Diary via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Skincare Routine Diary via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Skincare Routine Diary's Website
Another way of canceling Skincare Routine Diary subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Skincare Routine Diary app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://shoyuland.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Skincare Routine Diary App
Helps you plan your skincare routine and lets you know which skin care products to use for the day. The app tracks your skin condition, product usage, product expiration dates and help you determine if a product is right for your skin. 🌿 Design your skincare routine Create your own skincare routine and be consistent. You can add any product to your skincare routine. 🌿 Track your skin condition Complete a simple skin condition report every day and our app will help track your skin concerns. You can clearly see how your skin has changed and which products have been used during this time. 🌿 Home screen widgets You can add widgets to your home screen so you do not forget to follow your skincare routine. This allows you to be consistent with the regimen you create. 🌿 Analyze skin care products Calculates a product's score based on reports of your skin's condition as you use it, so you can easily determine if a product is right for your skin. 🌿 Customize layering order You can change the layering order of your beauty products to fully customize your skin care routine. 🌿 Track expiry dates You can track the expiration date of your products. If the product expires within 30 days, the app will show you a message so you can use it early and avoid waste. 🌿 Organize products You can sort your skin care products by expiration date or product score. 🌿 Timers and reminders You can use a timer for skin care products that require a specific wait...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app