How to Cancel IPSY
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your IPSY: Makeup, Beauty, and Tips subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your IPSY: Makeup, Beauty, and Tips subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel IPSY Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel IPSY: Makeup, Beauty, and Tips subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "IPSY: Makeup, Beauty, and Tips".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling IPSY: Makeup, Beauty, and Tips subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel IPSY: Makeup, Beauty, and Tips subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel IPSY Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "IPSY: Makeup, Beauty, and Tips" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to IPSY will now be canceled.
Cancel IPSY Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to IPSY: Makeup, Beauty, and Tips via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see IPSY: Makeup, Beauty, and Tips. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from IPSY
Cancel IPSY via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting IPSY: Makeup, Beauty, and Tips via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on IPSY's Website
Another way of canceling IPSY: Makeup, Beauty, and Tips subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the IPSY: Makeup, Beauty, and Tips app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.ipsy.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About IPSY: Makeup, Beauty, and Tips App
We’re reinventing the way you discover beauty, making it 100% about YOU. As the leading source of beauty discovery and inspiration, IPSY combines personalized products, content, and shopping (with over 20,000 products!) to create the ultimate beauty experience. From well-known and well-loved brands like TARTE, BENEFIT COSMETICS, NYX MAKEUP, IT COSMETICS, and SMASHBOX to new emerging brands from around the world, IPSY brings you the very best in makeup, skincare, body, fragrance, hair, nails, and beauty tools. Our mobile app is the best and most convenient way to experience IPSY: • View your personalized products before they arrive in the mail. • Every month, you’ll hand-select one product for IPSY Glam Bag, three products for Glam Bag Plus, or three products for Glam Bag X! • Discover more about your picks and share reviews so your subscription only gets better and better. • Shop over 20,000+ favorites from top brands at up to 70% off. No coupons, codes, or magic words needed. • Learn more from thousands of makeup tutorials, face charts, and step-by-step guides—all to help you create endless looks. Once you’re an Ipster, you’re part of something big—a community that’s leaving the rules behind and making beauty a personal journey. And we’ll be with you all the way.
Reported Cancelation Issues
I am requesting that you please cancel my subscription and
not send me anymore items. Thank you.
— by Sandra Curtis on Jan 14 2022
Please cancel my subscription immediately because I have been trying to cancel membership for 3 months now and I am still being charged.
— by Sherese Owens on Jul 13 2021
Cancel and delete my account immediately
— by Margaret M Sharp on Jun 15 2021
Search for another app