How to Cancel Beauty Camera
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Beauty Camera Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Beauty Camera Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Beauty Camera will now be canceled.
Cancel Beauty Camera Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Beauty Camera
Cancel Beauty Camera via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Beauty Camera's Website
Another way of canceling Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://leap.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera App
This is a selfie camera. This is a selfie & makeover editor. This is the best selfie & makeover app. "Beauty Camera" is designed to make your photo look more beautiful. Take a selfie and see the makeover magic effect. When you take photos in dark room, the face or object will not look as beautiful as usual. Beauty Camera helps to solve the problem. Beauty Camera will help you smooth the skin in one second after you take a selfie or select a photo, which makes selfie more easy and makeover fun. You can not only adjust the brightness but also tonal and detail of the photo. With this selfie app you can also smooth the skin, remove spot on the face. Best app for selfie ever! Come on and enjoy your facial beauty. With Beauty Camera, you are gonna love selfie. Features: - Take new photo or select photo in phone - Compare the effect with previous photo - Adjust brightness, tonal, smoothing and detail - Save new image - Share images with your friends via facebook, twitter, email etc Beauty Camera uses Facebook as ads provider. Facebook wants to show ads that are relevant to you. For more information, please check https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices. Beauty Camera is very safe software, please contact us if you have any security question.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app