How to Cancel Skincare Routine
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Skincare Routine subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Skincare Routine subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Skincare Routine Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Skincare Routine subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Skincare Routine".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Skincare Routine subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Skincare Routine subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Skincare Routine Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Skincare Routine" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Skincare Routine will now be canceled.
Cancel Skincare Routine Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Skincare Routine via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Skincare Routine. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Skincare Routine
Cancel Skincare Routine via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Skincare Routine via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Skincare Routine's Website
Another way of canceling Skincare Routine subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Skincare Routine app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://skincareroutine.app/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Skincare Routine App
Create a personalized routine for your skin care, beauty & makeup products, learn which order to use them and keep track of your usage. The app comes pre-loaded with DECIEM (The Ordinary, NIOD, Hylamide & Fountain) products but you can add any skin treatments from any brand including Drunk Elephant, Pixi Beauty, Paula's Choice, The Inkey List and any of your favorite brands! Note: The app price is a one-off payment and there are currently no subscriptions or recurring payments. *** Key App Features *** ✓ CREATE YOUR ROUTINE Add products to your routine. They will be automatically placed in your AM and/or PM routine as recommended. ✓ ADD CUSTOM PRODUCTS You can add custom skincare products from other brands by selecting the option in the top-right menu in the Routine section or from the Custom tab in the Products section. ✓ USE YOUR ROUTINE FOR LAYERING ADVICE The products are listed in the recommended layering order, along with advice for when and how to use each product. ✓ KEEP TRACK OF USAGE TO AVOID CONFLICTS Each morning and evening, check each product off your list to keep track of which treatments you have used. This will allow the app to prevent any conflicts by showing you which products should be avoided. ✓ TRACK YOUR SKIN'S PROGRESS Any time you notice your skin is looking particularly good or bad, you can make a note of it by pressing on the face icon next to the morning or evening routine. You can also add a comme...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app