How to Cancel Smart Mirror
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Smart Mirror subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Smart Mirror subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Smart Mirror Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Smart Mirror subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Smart Mirror".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Smart Mirror subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Smart Mirror subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Smart Mirror Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Smart Mirror" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Smart Mirror will now be canceled.
Cancel Smart Mirror Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Smart Mirror via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Smart Mirror. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Smart Mirror
Cancel Smart Mirror via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Smart Mirror via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Smart Mirror's Website
Another way of canceling Smart Mirror subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Smart Mirror app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Smart Mirror App
Do you have a mirror now? Do not worry. Please use the Smart Mirror. Whenever you need to do makeup or check your face, run the Smart Mirror anytime. The smart mirror supports bright screen, so it can be used in dark places. You can customize the buttons to use on the mirror screen. You can use the camera app, but try a more smart mirror optimized for you. [Features] - Zoom : The camera does not need to support zoom. - Preset zoom scale - Brightness adjustment - Play / Pause - Back-light mode - Full screen view - Screen capture - Flip image left/right - Finger gesture support - Screen rotation and lock - Customize the button to use on the mirror screen * App permissions - Camera access right: Permission to use the front camera. - External storage access: Permission required to save captured images depending on the Android version. [caution] -Your app contains banner ads.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app