How To Cancel Parental Control SecureKids Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Parental Control SecureKids and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Parental Control SecureKids subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Parental Control SecureKids subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Parental Control SecureKids website
- Alternatives to Parental Control SecureKids
Cancel Parental Control SecureKids Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Parental Control SecureKids subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Parental Control SecureKids.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Parental Control SecureKids subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Parental Control SecureKids subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Parental Control SecureKids store Parental Control SecureKidslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Parental Control SecureKids Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Parental Control SecureKids" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Parental Control SecureKids will now be canceled.
Cancel Parental Control SecureKids Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Parental Control SecureKids via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Parental Control SecureKids. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Parental Control SecureKids
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Parental Control SecureKids Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Parental Control SecureKids via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Parental Control SecureKids's Website
An alternate way of canceling Parental Control SecureKids subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Parental Control SecureKids app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://securekids.es/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Parental Control SecureKids App
Android parental control for mobile and tablet, SecureKids is an app to help you manage your children devices. SecureKids allows you to decide which websites your children can access, which applications they can use and install, to and from who they can call and send messages, and many other features in a useful, fast and handy way. Parental control features of SecureKids: Block Web Pages: Choose between our different web filters and block undesired web categories or create a list of pages where access is allowed for your child device and block every other webpage. Block Applications:...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app