How To Delete Bitdefender Parental Control Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Bitdefender Parental Control account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Bitdefender Parental Control app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Bitdefender Parental Control completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Bitdefender Parental Control
Delete Bitdefender Parental Control Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bitdefender Parental Control. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bitdefender Parental Control via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bitdefender Parental Control.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bitdefender Parental Control of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Bitdefender Parental Control's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bitdefender Parental Control on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bitdefender Parental Control from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Bitdefender Parental Control app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Bitdefender Parental Controls from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bitdefender Parental Control icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bitdefender Parental Control.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bitdefender Parental Control app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bitdefender Parental Control" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Bitdefender Parental Control app from your Android device
To delete Bitdefender Parental Control from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bitdefender Parental Control.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bitdefender Parental Control app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bitdefender Parental Control app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bitdefender Parental Control Software Details
Bitdefender Parental Control offers digital help to parents and extra online safety to children. Download and install the Bitdefender Parental Control app on all your children’s Android devices. Download and install the Bitdefender Central app or log in to the Bitdefender Central website on one of your personal devices to set up healthy, age-appropriate digital habits for your kids and to get reports on their digital activity. What you get: ✔ Safe Browsing ✔ Manage Applications ✔ Location Tracking & Geofencing ✔ Safe Check-In ✔ Screen Time Safe Browsing. Select the cont...