How To Delete ESET Parental Control Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ESET Parental Control account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ESET Parental Control app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ESET Parental Control completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like ESET Parental Control
Delete ESET Parental Control Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ESET Parental Control. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ESET Parental Control via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ESET Parental Control.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ESET Parental Control of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ESET Parental Control's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ESET Parental Control on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ESET Parental Control from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ESET Parental Control app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ESET Parental Control from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ESET Parental Control icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ESET Parental Control.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ESET Parental Control app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ESET Parental Control" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete ESET Parental Control from your Android phone
To delete ESET Parental Control from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ESET Parental Control.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ESET Parental Control app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ESET Parental Control app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ESET Parental Control Software Details
1. Hello! You’re just one tap away from installing ESET Parental Control - an app designed to protect children using tablets and smartphones in a child-friendly way, now supporting wearables.
2. Don’t worry, you are not alone in this: did you know that 9 out of 10 parents think that their children aren’t ready to explore all mobile apps and websites? (Survey conducted by ESET in 2015).
3. Our goal is to give you the confidence to safeguard you children when using smartphones and tablets in this enticing digital era.
4. ✓ Anonymously protect your children against inappropriate online content and phishing web sites.
5. ✓ Your children will not uninstall ESET Parental Control without your knowledge.