How To Delete Parental Control SecureKids Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Parental Control SecureKids account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Parental Control SecureKids app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Parental Control SecureKids completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Parental Control SecureKids
Delete Parental Control SecureKids Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Parental Control SecureKids. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Parental Control SecureKids via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Parental Control SecureKids.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Parental Control SecureKids of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Parental Control SecureKids's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Parental Control SecureKids on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Parental Control SecureKids from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Parental Control SecureKids app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Parental Control SecureKidss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Parental Control SecureKids icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Parental Control SecureKids.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Parental Control SecureKids app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Parental Control SecureKids" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Parental Control SecureKids app from your Android device
To delete Parental Control SecureKids from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Parental Control SecureKids.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Parental Control SecureKids app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Parental Control SecureKids app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Parental Control SecureKids Software Details
Android parental control for mobile and tablet, SecureKids is an app to help you manage your children devices. SecureKids allows you to decide which websites your children can access, which applications they can use and install, to and from who they can call and send messages, and many other features in a useful, fast and handy way. Parental control features of SecureKids: Block Web Pages: Choose between our different web filters and block undesired web categories or create a list of pages where access is allowed for your child device and block every other webpage. Block Applications:...