How To Delete Family GPS tracker KidsControl Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Family GPS tracker KidsControl account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Family GPS tracker KidsControl app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Family GPS tracker KidsControl completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Family GPS tracker KidsControl
Delete Family GPS tracker KidsControl Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Family GPS tracker KidsControl. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Family GPS tracker KidsControl via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Family GPS tracker KidsControl.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Family GPS tracker KidsControl of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Family GPS tracker KidsControl's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Family GPS tracker KidsControl on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Family GPS tracker KidsControl from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Family GPS tracker KidsControl app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Family GPS tracker KidsControls from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Family GPS tracker KidsControl icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Family GPS tracker KidsControl.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Family GPS tracker KidsControl app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Family GPS tracker KidsControl" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Family GPS tracker KidsControl app from your Android device
To delete Family GPS tracker KidsControl from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Family GPS tracker KidsControl.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Family GPS tracker KidsControl app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Family GPS tracker KidsControl app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Family GPS tracker KidsControl Software Details
Personal safety app keeps track of where your family members are. It's free! Connect your kid's GPS Smart Watch and listen what happens around. Receive automated alerts when your kid arrive home, school, or any places you set. In case of emergency, use the SOS button to send a help alert. Browse the location history for today and yesterday and use family chat. Kids Control GPS locator can locate even in the underground parking! Get alerts when the phone battery is low, so you can remind to charge the phone. Navigate to your child location and search for a lost or stolen phone. Set up Da...