How To Delete ACE Elite Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ACE Elite account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ACE Elite app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ACE Elite completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete ACE Elite Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ACE Elite. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ACE Elite via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ACE Elite.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ACE Elite of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ACE Elite's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ACE Elite on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ACE Elite from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ACE Elite app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ACE Elite from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ACE Elite icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ACE Elite.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ACE Elite app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ACE Elite" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete ACE Elite from your Android phone
To delete ACE Elite from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ACE Elite.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ACE Elite app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ACE Elite app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ACE Elite Software Details
2. ** While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card.
3. Additional transaction fees, costs, terms and conditions may be associated with the funding and use of your card.
4. Fees apply for approved Money in Minutes transactions funded to your card.
5. Ingo Money reserves the right to recover losses resulting from illegal or fraudulent use of the Ingo Money Service.
6. All checks are subject to approval for funding in Ingo Money’s sole discretion.