How To Cancel Pinterest Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Pinterest and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Pinterest subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Pinterest subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Pinterest website
- Alternatives to Pinterest
Cancel Pinterest Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pinterest subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pinterest".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pinterest subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pinterest subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pinterest Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pinterest" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pinterest will now be canceled.
Cancel Pinterest Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pinterest via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pinterest. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pinterest
Cancel Pinterest Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pinterest via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Pinterest's Website
Another way of canceling Pinterest subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pinterest app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://help.pinterest.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pinterest App
Looking for creative ideas? Whether you’re planning your next big travel adventure, searching for home design concepts, looking for fashion & fitness tips or checking out new recipes, explore lifestyle inspiration on Pinterest. Good ideas start here! Discover billions of possibilities for every part of your life, from new recipes to creative home design ideas. Create extra home storage space, find your new favorite recipe, or get tattoo inspiration on Pinterest. Save ideas on Pinterest: ★ Find lifestyle inspiration & explore articles on trending and recommended topics ★ Collaborate...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app