How To Cancel Amazon Alexa Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Amazon Alexa and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Amazon Alexa subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Amazon Alexa subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Amazon Alexa website
- Alternatives to Amazon Alexa
Cancel Amazon Alexa Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Amazon Alexa subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Amazon Alexa".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Amazon Alexa subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Amazon Alexa subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Amazon Alexa Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Amazon Alexa" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Amazon Alexa will now be canceled.
Cancel Amazon Alexa Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Amazon Alexa via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Amazon Alexa. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Amazon Alexa
Cancel Amazon Alexa Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Amazon Alexa via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Amazon Alexa's Website
Another way of canceling Amazon Alexa subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Amazon Alexa app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.amazon.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Amazon Alexa App
Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences. DISCOVER MORE • Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature recommendations from Alexa • Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills • Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books MANAGE YOUR DEVICES • Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your co...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app