How To Cancel ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ABC Kids website
- Alternatives to ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics
Cancel ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ABC Kids will now be canceled.
Cancel ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ABC Kids
Cancel ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics's Website
Another way of canceling ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.rvappstudios.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ABC Kids - Tracing & Phonics App
Looking for a fun, free, and simple educational app to help your toddler learn phonics and trace letters of the alphabet? Look no further than ABC Kids. ABC Kids is a free phonics and alphabet teaching app that makes learning fun for children, from toddlers all the way to preschoolers and kindergartners. It features a series of tracing games to help kids recognize letter shapes, associate them with phonic sounds, and put their alphabet knowledge to use in fun matching exercises. Any toddler, kindergartener or preschool age child can learn English and the English alphabet simply by following...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app