How To Cancel Simply Save Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Simply Save and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Simply Save subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Simply Save subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Simply Save website
- Alternatives to Simply Save
Cancel Simply Save Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Simply Save subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Simply Save.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Simply Save subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Simply Save subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Simply Save store Simply Savelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Simply Save Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Simply Save" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Simply Save will now be canceled.
Cancel Simply Save Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Simply Save via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Simply Save. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Simply Save
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Simply Save Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Simply Save via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Simply Save's Website
An alternate way of canceling Simply Save subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Simply Save app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://nipponindiamf.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Simply Save App
The simplest and most convenient way to reach your financial goals. Simply Save App from Nippon India Mutual Fund gives you one of the easiest and simplest ways to invest in Mutual Funds. With just a voice command or a click, the app helps you get into a habit of saving regularly. Experience the all new Simply Save app which allows you to invest your extra cash and allows you to earn relatively good returns by using voice commands or with just a click of a button. What's more, you can even use voice commands to redeem and check your balance. This is the first of a kind feature in...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app