How To Cancel Simply Save Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Simply Save and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Simply Save subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Simply Save subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Simply Save website
- Alternatives to Simply Save
Cancel Simply Save Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Simply Save subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Simply Save".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Simply Save subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Simply Save subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Simply Save Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Simply Save" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Simply Save will now be canceled.
Cancel Simply Save Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Simply Save via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Simply Save. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Simply Save
Cancel Simply Save Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Simply Save via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Simply Save's Website
Another way of canceling Simply Save subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Simply Save app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://nipponindiamf.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Simply Save App
The simplest and most convenient way to reach your financial goals. Simply Save App from Nippon India Mutual Fund gives you one of the easiest and simplest ways to invest in Mutual Funds. With just a voice command or a click, the app helps you get into a habit of saving regularly. Experience the all new Simply Save app which allows you to invest your extra cash and allows you to earn relatively good returns by using voice commands or with just a click of a button. What's more, you can even use voice commands to redeem and check your balance. This is the first of a kind feature in...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app