How To Delete Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest
Delete Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Aspiration Spend Save Invest.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Aspiration Spend Save Invest of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest from your Android phone
To delete Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest Software Details
1. With the Aspiration Spend & Save Account, you get cash back rewards, Unlimited ATM withdrawals at Allpoint ATMs, and earn a competitive interest rate – while knowing your deposits in this cash management account aren't funding pipelines and oil drilling.
2. To earn 1.00% APY interest on Aspiration Save Account balances up to and including $10,000.00 in any calendar month, customer must be enrolled in Aspiration Plus and spend $1,000 or more, monthly, with their Aspiration debit card.
3. The Aspiration Spend & Save Account is a cash management account offered by Aspiration Financial, LLC, a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and member FINRA/SIPC.
4. • *The Annual Percentage Yield (“APY”) associated with the Aspiration Spend & Save Account is available only to customers enrolled in Aspiration Plus.
5. Minimum deposit required to open an Aspiration Save Account is $10.00. Enrollment fee and Pay What Is Fair fees debited directly from the Aspiration Save Account could reduce earnings.
6. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where Aspiration Financial is not authorized to do business or where such offer or solicitation would be contrary to the local laws and regulations of that jurisdiction.
7. Customers not enrolled in Aspiration Plus will not earn interest.
8. Its affiliate company, Aspiration Fund Adviser, LLC, an SEC-registered investment adviser, provides investment advisory services.