How to Delete Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest Completely
Learn how to delete your Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest account, contact Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest".
3. Delete Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest" and Click "Uninstall".
Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest Product Details
SPEND & SAVE ACCOUNT • Sign up for Aspiration to start spending, saving, and investing with a conscience. • Withdraw your cash for free at over 55,000+ Allpoint ATMs • Earn up to 3.00% APY with the Save account*** • Get paid up to 2 days early • No credit check required ZERO CREDIT CARD Aspiration is not accepting applications for the Aspiration Zero credit card at this time. Existing customers may visit aspiration.com/credit for full terms and conditions. DISCLAIMERS The Aspiration Spend & Save Account are cash management accounts offered through Aspiration Financial LLC (AFLLC), a registered broker-dealer and Member FINRA/SIPC.Aspiration Fund Adviser, LLC (AFA) is an SEC registered investment adviser. Aspiration Card Services, LLC (ACS) offers credit products. AFLLC, AFA, and ASC are subsidiaries of Aspiration Partners, Inc. (Aspiration). Aspiration is not a bank. Aspiration Debit Cards are issued by Coastal Community Bank (CCB), Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated (MCI). The Aspiration Zero Mastercard® is issued by Beneficial State Bank (BSB), member FDIC, pursuant to a license by MCI. The Aspiration Zero Mastercard® is offered by ACS. Aspiration and its subsidiaries are unaffiliated with BSB, CCB, and MCI. Paid experiences may not be representative of others and is no guarantee of future success. Cash Back is subject to change at any time and without notice, including reversal of rewards for abuse, fraud, and other illicit activity. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. ATM use is free and unlimited at Allpoint ATMs only, transaction amount caps may apply. Find an Allpoint ATM at https://www.aspiration.com/atms. * Enable Plant Your Change and Aspiration will round up qualifying debit card purchases to plant a tree. Funded trees can take up to 18 months to plant, allowing for time to set up nurseries, select/expand planting sites, take advantage of optimal planting seasons and accommodate for local/regional/country social, political and health considerations. ** Aspiration Plus’ Planet Protection offsets the estimated CO2 emissions based on fuel purchases at gas stations. Verified carbon offsets are purchased by Aspiration quarterly from all Planet Protection subscribers. This feature is bundled into the Aspiration Plus subscription and is not offered as a standalone feature that can be purchased separately. ***The Aspiration Save Account’s up to 3.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) with up to 12x the national interest rate is variable, subject to change, and only available after certain conditions are met. Visit aspiration.com/save for full terms and conditions. This communication should not be construed as an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities. Aspiration does not offer or provide investment, financial, tax, or legal advice. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where AFLLC or its affiliates are not authorized to do business or where such offer or solicitation would be contrary to the local laws and regulations of that jurisdiction. Visit aspiration.com/policies for additional terms and conditions of services. © Copyright 2022 Aspiration Partners, Inc.
Reported Deleting Issues
Hello, I'd like to request that my account with Aspiration Spend, Save, Invest account data be deleted. Note that under GDPR, I'm not obligated to provide a reason for my request. The penalty for non-compliance could result in a $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
— by Bernard Gabaylo Jr 7 months ago