How to Cancel Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game will now be canceled.
Cancel Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game
Cancel Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game's Website
Another way of canceling Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://platonicgames.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Sweet Sins 2 Rhythm Music Game App
Sweet Sins 2 is an anime-like musical game where your magical girls fight enemies to the rhythm of the music! Play a variety of musical genres: JPop, kpop, rock, electro swing, EDM, house and many more! Save Musicalia from the evil Queen of Silence! FEATURES: ⭐ Rhythm gameplay - tap the enemies to the beat of the music! ⭐ Easy, medium and hard levels ⭐ Discover new musical worlds! ⭐ Unlock special characters with unique skills to level up! ⭐ Collect lots of powerful Miimos! ❤️ Cute kawaii art -------- No additional purchases are needed to finish the game. No internet connection needed. -------- ❤️ This game is in an early stage of development so your feedback means the world to us! Please if you have any suggestions email us at [email protected]
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app