How To Cancel Advanced Task Manager Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Advanced Task Manager and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Advanced Task Manager subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Advanced Task Manager subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Advanced Task Manager website
- Alternatives to Advanced Task Manager
Cancel Advanced Task Manager Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Advanced Task Manager subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Advanced Task Manager".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Advanced Task Manager subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Advanced Task Manager subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Advanced Task Manager Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Advanced Task Manager" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Advanced Task Manager will now be canceled.
Cancel Advanced Task Manager Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Advanced Task Manager via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Advanced Task Manager. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Advanced Task Manager
Cancel Advanced Task Manager Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Advanced Task Manager via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Advanced Task Manager's Website
Another way of canceling Advanced Task Manager subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Advanced Task Manager app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://infolife.mobi and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Advanced Task Manager App
Works on Android Nougat 7.0 with latest system update!! Kill tasks, free memory, speed up phone, save battery life, 1 tap boost your phone. ■ Feature ----------------------------- • Kill selected tasks • RAM Cleaner • CPU lagging monitor, remind if CPU lagged by some apps • App or game killer • Android optimizer • Ignore apps when kill tasks • Auto kill tasks on every screen off • Regular kill • Startup Kill • One click task kill widget • Quick uninstaller • Show battery life • Support most android versions • Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS • Memory Booster ■ Descrip...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app