How To Cancel HP Print Service Plugin Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of HP Print Service Plugin and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your HP Print Service Plugin subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your HP Print Service Plugin subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on HP Print Service Plugin website
- Alternatives to HP Print Service Plugin
Cancel HP Print Service Plugin Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel HP Print Service Plugin subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "HP Print Service Plugin".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling HP Print Service Plugin subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel HP Print Service Plugin subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel HP Print Service Plugin Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "HP Print Service Plugin" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to HP Print Service Plugin will now be canceled.
Cancel HP Print Service Plugin Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to HP Print Service Plugin via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see HP Print Service Plugin. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from HP Print Service Plugin
Cancel HP Print Service Plugin Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting HP Print Service Plugin via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on HP Print Service Plugin's Website
Another way of canceling HP Print Service Plugin subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the HP Print Service Plugin app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About HP Print Service Plugin App
The HP Print Service Plugin is the only print driver that you'll need to easily print documents, emails and pictures from print-supported applications to a variety of HP Printers, including HP OfficeJet, HP LaserJet, HP DesignJet, HP Photosmart, HP DeskJet and HP Envy. You can discover and print to HP printers that are: • Connected to the same network as your mobile device • Broadcasting a Wi-Fi Direct network • Connected to the mobile device via a USB On-the-Go cable Just select Print or Share to PSP when you need to print. Just tap the menu button to reveal the print option. Locatio...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app