How To Cancel CENTURY 21 Local Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of CENTURY 21 Local and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your CENTURY 21 Local subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your CENTURY 21 Local subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on CENTURY 21 Local website
- Alternatives to CENTURY 21 Local
Cancel CENTURY 21 Local Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel CENTURY 21 Local subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on CENTURY 21 Local.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling CENTURY 21 Local subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel CENTURY 21 Local subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the CENTURY 21 Local store CENTURY 21 Locallication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel CENTURY 21 Local Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "CENTURY 21 Local" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CENTURY 21 Local will now be canceled.
Cancel CENTURY 21 Local Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CENTURY 21 Local via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CENTURY 21 Local. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CENTURY 21 Local
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel CENTURY 21 Local Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CENTURY 21 Local via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on CENTURY 21 Local's Website
An alternate way of canceling CENTURY 21 Local subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the CENTURY 21 Local app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://homesforsale.century21.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About CENTURY 21 Local App
With the CENTURY 21® Local Listing Search app, you’re not just choosing a home. You’re choosing a lifestyle. We know that’s a big decision. So we bring you the most up-to-date and accurate information on homes in your area, instant updates when new homes hit the market, and details about local neighborhoods – and we connect you with a real estate professional who’s prepared to help you find just what you’re looking for. • Make it personal. Find and save homes based on the characteristics that are most important to you: bedrooms and bathrooms, price, square footage, neighborhood, and muc...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app