How to Cancel Synthwave Escape
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Synthwave Escape subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Synthwave Escape subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Synthwave Escape Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Synthwave Escape subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Synthwave Escape".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Synthwave Escape subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Synthwave Escape subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Synthwave Escape Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Synthwave Escape" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Synthwave Escape will now be canceled.
Cancel Synthwave Escape Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Synthwave Escape via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Synthwave Escape. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Synthwave Escape
Cancel Synthwave Escape via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Synthwave Escape via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Synthwave Escape's Website
Another way of canceling Synthwave Escape subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Synthwave Escape app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.mobypixel.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Synthwave Escape App
Synthwave Escape is a Retro Rhythm Puzzle Platformer game with an 80s inspired Synthwave Soundtrack & Aesthetic. Join Doc Grits' team of robots as they attempt to escape the Neon Bunker and defeat the heinously infamous Red Hawk. Use the Escape Bots' skills together to overcome challenges and make it safely to safety! Features • 60 Retro Rhythm Puzzle Platformer Stages • 8 All-New Synthwave Tracks • 4 Escaping Robots with Super Duper Physics • 1 Most Triumphant Robot Storyline • A Plethora of Dad Jokes Oh, you're still reading! Alright, I'll continue. Here's the situation: this dude Grits is locked away in a Neon Bunker by this other bogus dude named Red Hawk. Grits is forced to make deadly contraptions, but manages to build a robot team to help him escape. They almost make it, but then they get caught. Then they get away. Yada, yada - just play the game already! If you enjoy the game please consider leaving a review. And if you really, really enjoy it, tell a friend. Then next time you see that friend, the two of you can do a jumping high five. Thanks for playing! Your Friend, Nick Culbertson Moby Pixel http://www.mobypixel.com
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app