How To Cancel Remote for LG TV Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Remote for LG TV and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Remote for LG TV subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Remote for LG TV subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Remote website
- Alternatives to Remote for LG TV
Cancel Remote for LG TV Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Remote for LG TV subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Remote for LG TV.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Remote for LG TV subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Remote for LG TV subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Remote for LG TV store Remote for LG TVlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Remote for LG TV Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Remote for LG TV" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Remote will now be canceled.
Cancel Remote for LG TV Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Remote for LG TV via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Remote for LG TV. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Remote
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Remote for LG TV Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Remote for LG TV via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Remote for LG TV's Website
An alternate way of canceling Remote for LG TV subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Remote for LG TV app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.remoteappstv.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Remote for LG TV App
This app is a remote control application that lets you control your LG television. The application works on all TVs equipped with "Smart TV" technology and connected to your (WiFi or Ethernet) network. Operation: At first launch, the application will search your TV on the network. The application will then be asked to enter the code that appears on your TV in order to establish a secure connection. And voila, you can now control your LG TV directly from your smartphone. For any comments or questions write us. DISCLAIMER "Remote for LG TV" is neither an official LG product...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app