How To Cancel Haptic Feedback Checker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Haptic Feedback Checker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Haptic Feedback Checker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Haptic Feedback Checker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Haptic Feedback Checker website
- Alternatives to Haptic Feedback Checker
Cancel Haptic Feedback Checker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Haptic Feedback Checker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Haptic Feedback Checker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Haptic Feedback Checker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Haptic Feedback Checker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Haptic Feedback Checker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Haptic Feedback Checker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Haptic Feedback Checker will now be canceled.
Cancel Haptic Feedback Checker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Haptic Feedback Checker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Haptic Feedback Checker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Haptic Feedback Checker
Cancel Haptic Feedback Checker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Haptic Feedback Checker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Haptic Feedback Checker's Website
Another way of canceling Haptic Feedback Checker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Haptic Feedback Checker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://janeproject.wordpress.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Haptic Feedback Checker App
This app is Haptic Feedback Checker. Please check "Implements" in menu, how to implement Haptic Feedback. I don't understand how vibrate my device when I'm developing Android app using HapticFeedbackConstants. And I searched Haptic Feedback Checker on Google Play, but I can't find it. So, I made this app. Recommend: up to Android 8.0
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app