How To Cancel Contraction Timer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Contraction Timer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Contraction Timer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Contraction Timer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Contraction Timer website
- Alternatives to Contraction Timer
Cancel Contraction Timer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Contraction Timer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Contraction Timer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Contraction Timer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Contraction Timer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Contraction Timer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Contraction Timer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Contraction Timer will now be canceled.
Cancel Contraction Timer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Contraction Timer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Contraction Timer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Contraction Timer
Cancel Contraction Timer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Contraction Timer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Contraction Timer's Website
Another way of canceling Contraction Timer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Contraction Timer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://jamesots.com/android and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Contraction Timer App
Contraction Timer helps you time how long and how frequent your contractions are when going into labor. It shows the time of each contraction, their durations and the interval between them. Please note that if your phone doesn't have Android 4 or newer, it will still use the old version of the app. Please purchase Contraction Timer Donate if you like this app. It also enables the ability to share your times in an emailed spreadsheet, and also enabled the Android Beam feature (Android 4+ phones with NFC only), so that you can instantly beam your times to another device—particularly useful...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app