How To Cancel Zoemob Family Locator Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Zoemob Family Locator and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Zoemob Family Locator subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Zoemob Family Locator subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Zoemob Family Locator website
- Alternatives to Zoemob Family Locator
Cancel Zoemob Family Locator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Zoemob Family Locator subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Zoemob Family Locator".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Zoemob Family Locator subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Zoemob Family Locator subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Zoemob Family Locator Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Zoemob Family Locator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Zoemob Family Locator will now be canceled.
Cancel Zoemob Family Locator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Zoemob Family Locator via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Zoemob Family Locator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Zoemob Family Locator
Cancel Zoemob Family Locator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Zoemob Family Locator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Zoemob Family Locator's Website
Another way of canceling Zoemob Family Locator subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Zoemob Family Locator app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.zoemob.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Zoemob Family Locator App
The ZoeMob Family Locator is a very accurate service to monitor your family with GPS technology. A safe way to track the location of your kids using an exclusive and private family map feature. Peace of mind for you when you are not close of your loved ones. Who needs a family locator or safety mobile apps? Parents with kids between 8 and 17, whose kids have to travel through city streets daily to attend school, visit family, go out with friends or go shopping with the family. And, of course, because they are away from their parents in many of these cases, they need a mobile app like famil...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app