How To Cancel Zoemob Family Locator Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Zoemob Family Locator and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Zoemob Family Locator subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Zoemob Family Locator subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Zoemob Family Locator website
- Alternatives to Zoemob Family Locator
Cancel Zoemob Family Locator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Zoemob Family Locator subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Zoemob Family Locator.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Zoemob Family Locator subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Zoemob Family Locator subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Zoemob Family Locator store Zoemob Family Locatorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Zoemob Family Locator Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Zoemob Family Locator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Zoemob Family Locator will now be canceled.
Cancel Zoemob Family Locator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Zoemob Family Locator via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Zoemob Family Locator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Zoemob Family Locator
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Zoemob Family Locator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Zoemob Family Locator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Zoemob Family Locator's Website
An alternate way of canceling Zoemob Family Locator subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Zoemob Family Locator app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.zoemob.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Zoemob Family Locator App
The ZoeMob Family Locator is a very accurate service to monitor your family with GPS technology. A safe way to track the location of your kids using an exclusive and private family map feature. Peace of mind for you when you are not close of your loved ones. Who needs a family locator or safety mobile apps? Parents with kids between 8 and 17, whose kids have to travel through city streets daily to attend school, visit family, go out with friends or go shopping with the family. And, of course, because they are away from their parents in many of these cases, they need a mobile app like famil...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app