How To Cancel Contractions Timer for Labor Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Contractions Timer for Labor and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Contractions Timer for Labor subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Contractions Timer for Labor subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Contractions Timer website
- Alternatives to Contractions Timer for Labor
Cancel Contractions Timer for Labor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Contractions Timer for Labor subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Contractions Timer for Labor.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Contractions Timer for Labor subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Contractions Timer for Labor subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Contractions Timer for Labor store Contractions Timer for Laborlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Contractions Timer for Labor Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Contractions Timer for Labor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Contractions Timer will now be canceled.
Cancel Contractions Timer for Labor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Contractions Timer for Labor via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Contractions Timer for Labor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Contractions Timer
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Contractions Timer for Labor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Contractions Timer for Labor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Contractions Timer for Labor's Website
An alternate way of canceling Contractions Timer for Labor subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Contractions Timer for Labor app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://penguinapps.com.au/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Contractions Timer for Labor App
The best contractions timer for pregnancy, labor and childbirth. Know when your baby is coming. This contraction timer for pregnant and expecting women is invaluable during childbirth! Simple and Beautiful. This app includes averages of each contraction duration and intervals to help during labor. Try Contractions Timer NOW and you'll make it easy to know when your baby is coming!
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app