How To Cancel Contractions Timer for Labor Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Contractions Timer for Labor and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Contractions Timer for Labor subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Contractions Timer for Labor subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Contractions Timer website
- Alternatives to Contractions Timer for Labor
Cancel Contractions Timer for Labor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Contractions Timer for Labor subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Contractions Timer for Labor".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Contractions Timer for Labor subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Contractions Timer for Labor subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Contractions Timer for Labor Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Contractions Timer for Labor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Contractions Timer will now be canceled.
Cancel Contractions Timer for Labor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Contractions Timer for Labor via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Contractions Timer for Labor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Contractions Timer
Cancel Contractions Timer for Labor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Contractions Timer for Labor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Contractions Timer for Labor's Website
Another way of canceling Contractions Timer for Labor subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Contractions Timer for Labor app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://penguinapps.com.au/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Contractions Timer for Labor App
The best contractions timer for pregnancy, labor and childbirth. Know when your baby is coming. This contraction timer for pregnant and expecting women is invaluable during childbirth! Simple and Beautiful. This app includes averages of each contraction duration and intervals to help during labor. Try Contractions Timer NOW and you'll make it easy to know when your baby is coming!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app